Saturday, January 21, 2012

Insomnia

Insomnia is an interesting thing.  It doesn't come to all of us, but who do "suffer" from it, here's to you.
Although it may be viewed as a curse, the inability to sleep can also be a blessing.  Sometimes ideas will come to me at night.  When I can't sleep, I can only lay awake and think, and think I do.  I think about life, all the words I could have said, all the words I shouldn't have said, all the things I could have done, and all the things I shouldn't have done.
It can be a time for reflection, to make resolutions to be a better person, or even get ideas!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! i don't have insomnia but i DO try to stay and think about my book, .........or other things........

    but hey, AMAZING ideas always come to me too when i sleep, so you're not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz plz oh plz! WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete