Monday, February 20, 2012
The Windows to the Soul...
Have you ever looked at someone's eyes? I'm sure you have, but I'm talking about really looking in someone's eyes. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I believe this is true sometimes. Someone's eyes can tell you a lot about what kind of person he or she is. You can tell a liar by looking in his eyes, as well as a thief. But eyes are more than just windows; they are stained glass windows. Works of art. For if you look into someone's eyes, you will see nebulae and galaxies. You will see untold beauty and wonders. A whole world of struggles and triumphs will be seen. I find that the patterns in people's eyes reflect the beauty of their soul. Every person is valuable, and if you look into their eyes, you can see why. Everyone has a different story to tell, for everyone sees the world through a different set of windows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So true! Lol well to look into my soul u have to look through lenses! Lol! Me an my stupid glasses....
ReplyDeleteVery well written ;)
haha thanks!
ReplyDelete