Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Sorry


I'm sorry for the things that I've said
I'm sorry for messing with your head
I'm sorry for being misunderstood
I'm sorry for not saying things I should
I'm sorry for the pain I've caused
I'm sorry for the friends I've lost
But there are times when I too get hurt
But that's no excuse for shoving you in the dirt
I promise I'll try to come right back
And make up for all those things I lack
I know that it's just not okay
I think about it every day
But I'm sorry that my thoughts aren't showing
But trust me they're in my head still growing
I'm sorry for the friend I've been
l won't let it happen again

3 comments:

  1. Dang, you must really be feeling bad about something lately! :P i'm just teasin'....

    Just curious: how long does it take for you to write a poem?

    i like this one! thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I wrote this awhile ago actually. And it takes me a few minutes if I'm on a roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, I wish I could get motivated like that sometimes...

    ReplyDelete