Yeah, most of them are sad but often time the most sad ones are the most beautiful. Btw, can you guess who I am? I will give you a hint if you need it.
Ok, well here's one. I usually go to CFL the same time as your family. And you know how the cabins are set up in groups of four? My family is usually in a group of four with your family.
Georgie, you probably know who I am so you can help The Night Writer if you think he needs it.
lolol! wow maribeth..... i knew it! well, don't tell my bro i have a blog plz plz plz (or that i joined this one!!!!!!!!!!!! (can u guess he doesn't know and i don't want him to!)
i was gonna say! U in depression?! it's hard to see that happenin'.... :P
ReplyDeletemake it funny while ur at it :P
Yeah, most of them are sad but often time the most sad ones are the most beautiful. Btw, can you guess who I am? I will give you a hint if you need it.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to need a hint haha
ReplyDeleteOk, well here's one. I usually go to CFL the same time as your family. And you know how the cabins are set up in groups of four? My family is usually in a group of four with your family.
ReplyDeleteGeorgie, you probably know who I am so you can help The Night Writer if you think he needs it.
Maribeth?
ReplyDeleteYep! I am actually surprised you remembered my name. And spelled it correctly.
ReplyDeletelolol! wow maribeth..... i knew it! well, don't tell my bro i have a blog plz plz plz (or that i joined this one!!!!!!!!!!!! (can u guess he doesn't know and i don't want him to!)
ReplyDeleteSure, Georgie.
ReplyDeleteaw thx goalie girl!
ReplyDelete