Saturday, March 3, 2012

An Update

Hello Everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted on here in awhile, I've been working on my two books and haven't really attended to the blog lately.  However, I will say that I have made some more progress on the books and some other short stories, so hopefully I can start posting on here again.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! i was wondering were you've been! can't wait for some more stories! man, i still don't see how u can write two books at once..... i can hardly get together great ideas for one! *sigh* ur just brilliant like that, i guess.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see how you can write 2 books either. My mom edits books and she sometimes has a hard time switching from 1 plot to the other. I can only imagine what it would be like for a writer. Btw, I have read your poems and I think they are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I would post parts of the books on here, but I'm a little unsure of posting it on my blog, because I hope to get them published someday. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i'm scared to post my book too.... lol, i wouldn't be writing if I wasn't going to attempt plublishing them someday, so it would be devestating if someone stole it....

    therefore, i've made my blog private...... i hope my followers won't mind!

    ReplyDelete